cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change phone number

ArleneG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been trying to change my phone number and it keeps telling me change failed. and its drivinig me bonkers. i need that new phone number and leaving my computer soon lol 

4 REPLIES 4

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@ArleneG wrote:

I have been trying to change my phone number and it keeps telling me change failed. and its drivinig me bonkers. i need that new phone number and leaving my computer soon lol 

Did you recently request a new number? If so, only allowed 1/month.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ArleneG, you only get one chance to submit a number port.  If there is failure, resubmission is via the moderator team. Click on the ? on the lower right and enter the nature of your problem.  Eventually you will get a link to contact the moderator team.  Or the old way, the moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookes then reboot.

GR
Mayor / Maire

@ArleneG  you just want to switch the phone number to a new one on your existing account?   Try chrome browser, I just changed one on one of my plans yesterday and didn't have any trouble

Need Help? Let's chat.