Did you mean: 

change email address

akmitche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

how do I change my email address its not in the edit profile page

11 REPLIES 11

5Box
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Update: We can now change our email address (web or app).
Within the profile settings click Manage EverSafe ID and just click the arrow beside your email. If you get "Login Error" you may be trying to use an email that is already associated with an account, if that's not the case contact help.
Here is a post with screen shots 
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Get-Support/How-to-change-login-name-email-address/m-...

Stay safe

jill-loveless
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need to change my email address

@missorange wrote:

if you want to change the email to log into the accout, you need to contact MOD team, they can assistant you.

FYI: one may have a username to login to their self serve account that differs from the "official" account email address. So, the safest way to manage an account is to ensure they match by contacting the moderators as suggested; this can be after changing the username yourself.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

akmitche
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for all the suggestions, it seems to be changed, but we'll see if the bills get paid eh? AM

Stay Safe!

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Jb456 This won't change the email address tied to the account. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

if you want to change the email to log into the accout, you need to contact MOD team, they can assistant you.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

It's actually cange user name

It should be same as your community email if you would like to collect community rewards, if you'd like to keep  tthem different contact moderators

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@akmitche You need to contact the Moderator. Please follow the instruction:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/change-your-self-serve-email-address 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Stay Safe!

Need Help? Let's chat.