cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change a plan

maaz2018
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I Tired to change my plan to the $60  traveller plan . I added the required amount to my account but for some reason it renewd my old plan and i think i am charged twice. Can someone look into my account and let me know.

18 REPLIES 18

@maaz2018 wrote:

how can i message them directly ?

You can use the new way to contact them https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Someone had problem using that so there is also the old way https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@tehowennathe When quoting someone, please do not quote things such as phone numbers or e-mail addresses if the previous person put those into a message.

@maaz2018 : I have removed the screenshot from your messages.  Please do not post information about yourself or about your account. Anything that you show us here can be seen by anyone with an internet connection.  You will still need to delete the picture from your Community account.  To do that, please click on the Community avatar representing your account in the top right hand side of the screen.  Go into My Profiles, My Photos, All Images, and then select the photo by putting a checkmark in the box. Select Image Options and Delete All Checked Images.

As others have mentioned, you are on the correct plan.  As for payment, you'll have to look at your account's payment history.

Log into My Account...do you see your "second" payment sitting in Available Funds ? If so, just leave it and that will be applied to your next renewal.

tehowennathe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@maaz2018 wrote:

It still shows the old plan details.

I have the Canada US plan and know it's that plan as worked in US. What your showing is exactly what I have on my account for the new promo plan. You indeed have the new plan. The 2GB portion for the plan would show up in the  my data and add on section on overview section.

edited by computergeek541: removed personal informaiton

@maaz2018 wrote:

@GR provided instructions earlier.

maaz2018

maaz2018

there was no amount remaing on the former plan it expired today.even then  i will be charged twice

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018 wrote:

Hello,

I Tired to change my plan to the $60  traveller plan . I added the required amount to my account but for some reason it renewd my old plan and i think i am charged twice. Can someone look into my account and let me know.

Charged twice is because you did immediately plan change. Any time remaining on that former plan is lost.

maaz2018

no the new plan has us data roaming .

GR
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018 you should erase your phone number on that picture. I'd message the moderator_team and ask if they can look into it and in the extra payment. Click here to send them a message using the chat bot

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

@maaz2018 wrote:

my previous plan  was $608.5gbdata UL international text UL talk to canadaand the us

and i want to change it to $60 new promo plan and i am charged twice 

Those are both the same. There is only one $60 plan. You are on the right plan.

maaz2018

It still shows the old plan details.

edited by computergeek541: removed personal account information

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

To see your charges login and click on payment history, choose the period.

If there are discrepancies you should contact Moderators about it

For the plan, if you click on plan details and if you don't see everything that should have been included, contact the Moderators (if you are already contacting them about the payment, make it clear that there are two issues)

GR
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018 if you click on immediately it means you lost what you had left on your plan and you had to pay 60$ for the new plan that start today. But it sounds like you already had the 60$ plan. In your add ons do you see 8.5 gb of 3g data and 2gb of 3g data? 

maaz2018

my previous plan  was $608.5gbdata UL international text UL talk to canadaand the us

and i want to change it to $60 new promo plan and i am charged twice 

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

Hi  start a conversation with the  virtual assistant, SIMon, to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team by clicking here. they can help sort it out 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018people here are mostly normal user like you and have no access to your account particulars. Can you post a screen capture of your account and payment history then we ca  help you decipher what had happened 

GR
Mayor / Maire

@maaz2018  what plan did you have before? When you tried to change it did you click on immediately or at next renewal? 

Need Help? Let's chat.