cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Re: cant change plans

@evanwcormack 

We are all customers like you here on this public forum. Your only option is to place a ticket with the public mobile moderators, if the plan Change option is not working.

To contact a moderator, there are 2 methods:

1. Use the ticketing system for a faster response time. Click here and type moderator assistance, then select account-related issue, then select you need a human now.  Follow the prompts to submit a ticket,  or, 
  2. Send a private message to the moderator by clicking here  You’ll need to be logged into your Community account for the link to work.

Watch for their response in your Community private mailbox which will be indicated by a number on the small envelope icon to the left of your Community avatar.

evanwcormack
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I get it, but asking me the same questions that have already been answered is a waste of everyone's time. Not trying to be rude.

softech
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@evanwcormack 

I understand you don't like to use Simon to open ticket, but we suggested you can message them directly:  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

you have tried yet?  hope you did.  

evanwcormack

I did thanks. I used simon to create a ticket and I used the form to message a moderator directly as well. just been waiting for a response. I appreciate the suggestions, someone mentioned both of those 11 hours ago and I did them right away. Thank you. I was referring to the asking if I had refreshed my browser/changed browsers/erased cookies etc. as being redundant, not about using simon to make a ticket. thanks though!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@evanwcormack 

You may want to try the change plan tab again under self serve.

It appears to be functioning and will display the various plans that you can change to. 

View solution in original post

evanwcormack

It appears to be functional again, thank you for the heads up. Still haven't heard back from any moderators. Time to find a new service, this is far too unreliable for me now. I am not risking my livelihood again like this, what a joke.

Need Help? Let's chat.