cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot log in

bingomadmo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

keep trying to log in. just says hello. when I go to reset password it jumps to a screen that says question is case sensitive error though I haven't even been asked a question. Driving me nuts!! tried different browsers, clearing caches..................all to know avail. please help. my pan stops tomorrow. our debit cards where changed at bank and i need to log in to change them.

4 REPLIES 4

Helpershelper
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bingomadmo 

I would try to login from an incognito window in Chrome for that. Click file in the menu on the top and choose New Incognito Window. If you’re on Firefox, it’s a new private window. If you can, after I would also recommend setting up auto-pay with a credit card and not debit because it’s much safer to use their money instead of yours from your bank account.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @bingomadmo ,

Have you been able to sign in yet?

Try opening a tab in incognito mode, then login to your self serve account; sometimes this magically fixes glitchy things.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bingomadmo wrote:

keep trying to log in. just says hello. when I go to reset password it jumps to a screen that says question is case sensitive error though I haven't even been asked a question. Driving me nuts!! tried different browsers, clearing caches..................all to know avail. please help. my pan stops tomorrow. our debit cards where changed at bank and i need to log in to change them.

I suggest getting a voucher from recharge.com and using the 611 service to remit. That way you'll have uninterrupted service until you can figure out the account.

That hello screen shows on occasion. Lousy timing though eh.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bingomadmo wrote:

If you are having trouble signing in I would contact the MODS to get that settled and to change your payment method.  Click on the "?" in  the bottom right hand corner and follow the prompts of SIMon the chatbot

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.