cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot log in to account

mikesaw
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I cannot log into my account to add payment (email address unknown) and I tried to create an account thinking maybe I didn't have one (your phone number is invalid).
It has been less than 90 days since my service ended.

Any help would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

thanks @darlicious  @Anonymous  for clarifying.

@softech 

As long as you put sufficient funds in your balance to cover your plan amount thru 611 the IVR system is designed to automatically renew the service. The exception to this rule is when service is suspended via lost/stolen. 611 will accept the payment but it cannot unsuspend your account(physically toggle resume) unlike suspension due to non payment. This is when the customer has to gain access to their self serve account to reactivate their service.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@mikesaw : What happens when you dial 611?

@softech : I'm not sure of the exact steps to make it not reactivate but I've deposited money via voucher or Instant Top-up and the account fires right up. So that's making a payment.

My only recent experience was Resume-ing after a self-suspension and having a balance where it didn't reactivate and I remembered to use Lost/stolen. This part certainly should work but it didn't.

I think loading voucher on a suspended account still would not reactivate the account.  Someone mentioned that he/she still have to go back to My Account to click Reactivate service.   So, OP would need to find a way to log back on  (either via Forgot Password or help from Mod)

mikesaw

7/11 you say ... thanks. I live in a small town and asked everywhere I could think of - i'm surprised the Telus store doesn't sell vouchers.

Thanks for the tip!

mikesaw

Thank you for the link. I tried everything else previously.

@mikesaw 

You can buy a voucher and add it thru 611. Dial, when it connects press (1)then (1) again and enter the 12 digit pin #. Once it tells you its been successfully loaded hang up and you will recieve a text from 611 telling you the same thing. Service will renew automatically as long as it has not been suspended via lost/stolen. Reboot phone if necessary.

Vouchers purchased at 7/11, Shell stations, SDM and london drugs are all immediately valid upon purchase. You can also make RTP( real time payments) at Mobil and Canadian Tire Gas Bars for a $1 fee. Or make payments online at recharge.com or ding.com for a larger fee.

More member contributed info found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mikesaw Try checking for the Welcome email in all your known email accounts. Search for "Public Mobile" and see if anything comes up. If you figure out the email address, try logging in with a known password or try resetting your password. If you still don't know your email address, you will need to contact moderator team to get your login details sorted. 

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.