cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cancel plan

doudouma
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I lost my pass word and my account has been lock out, I wish to cancel my plan, what should I do?

7 REPLIES 7

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@doudouma Is the cancellation as a result of being locked out? or you have been wanting to do that anwyays?

If you are still intent on cancelling your account and want to port your number to another carrier, I would recommend you follow the suggestions from @Anonymous about keeping your service active until you are transferred. If you are inactive when you port the number you will not get the same number with your new provider.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@doudouma wrote:

Hi, I lost my pass word and my account has been lock out, I wish to cancel my plan, what should I do?

In addition, if you need to get into your account, and your login is saying you're locked out then the only option is contacting the mods. The password reset won't do anything for you once it says locked out. Unless you're not using autopay...:)

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@doudouma

When is your next renewal date?

If you are waiting for moderator, it will take 2 - 3 days.

If yoiu have autopay enabled and the renewal date is too clode, your account may be renewed before moderator working on your request.

I just tried the login screen "Forgot your passward?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@doudouma wrote:

- If you had autopay set up with a credit card then yes you'll need to contact the moderators.

- If not then you can just let it run out and it will become inactive and eventually expire.

- If you wish to port your number over to another provider then you would need to keep the service active. With that then too you would want to remove autopay and your credit card before doing so.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Do you have auto pay enabled? If not then your plan will expire at end of your cycle and 90 days later it will be deleted including your number

If you have auto-pay on call 611 and you should be able to disable auto-pay. Then see above.

To get access to selfserve have you tried resetting your password?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@doudouma wrote:

Do you have autopay enabled?  If you do you will need to contact the mods to gan access to your account again. (have you tired the lost password reset)  If you don't have autopay enabled the account will run out and go into a suspended state and will not renew and after 90 days your account is closed and the number is lost.  If you are changing providers and want to take this number with you, you will need to make sure the phone line is active to port out your number. 

To send a private message to a moderator click this link.  In your message please include:

- PM Phone Number

- 4 digit PIN (or at least 3 of the following to verify your identity)

- account number

- date of birth

- complete address listed on account with postal code

- email address on account

- most commonly called numbers

- alternate number listed on the account

- last payment date and amount

- last 4 digits of the credit card

-Detailed explanation

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Jarvar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome @doudouma

Best method to do this is to contact the Moderator Team directly.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time] from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.
Need Help? Let's chat.