Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't change plan

zakisp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to change plan (upgrade)

trying to do this since 3 hours i can't

the button are deactivated so i need to cancel next billing but when i click nothing happen

Capture.PNG

An other thing that frustrate me with public mobile is that Wifi Hotspot (Tethering to other device) is not working, but when i use other company SIM it work for the same phone

I tried all solution adding the dun,   it did not worked, and i did it carefully (i understand how it works) is it blocked by Public Mobile ? 

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@zakisp wrote:

I cleared cache, i still don't work, i see in chrome, there is some javascript code that is blocked 

anyway it work fine for me now on mozilla

--------------------

@Anonymous 

2n issue (which i may need to submit a different post about it in different forum

I wanted to connect my phone data to my pc cause sometimes i go out and i want to connect my pc using my phone data, it doesnt work on public mobile and i never worked for me since almost one year. when i plug chatr sim card it work fine

Yes i'm aware of the french forum, i guess this one is more active

I don't know about PC.  It must have setting similar to APN settings on your phone.

You can enable wifi hotspot on your phone and connect your PC using wifi.

zakisp

I cleared cache, i still don't work, i see in chrome, there is some javascript code that is blocked 

anyway it work fine for me now on mozilla

--------------------

@Anonymous 

2n issue (which i may need to submit a different post about it in different forum

I wanted to connect my phone data to my pc cause sometimes i go out and i want to connect my pc using my phone data, it doesnt work on public mobile and i never worked for me since almost one year. when i plug chatr sim card it work fine

Yes i'm aware of the french forum, i guess this one is more active

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zakisp wrote:

it's wierd it work on Mozilla firefox and not in chrome

I tried again in both browser it works again well on mozilla....... and not in chrome

Do you have any filters and add-ons in Chrome? That is weird because Chrome is a suggested browser.

zakisp

it's wierd it work on Mozilla firefox and not in chrome

I tried again in both browser it works again well on mozilla....... and not in chrome

Anonymous
Not applicable

@zakisp wrote:

I'm trying to change plan (upgrade)

trying to do this since 3 hours i can't

the button are deactivated so i need to cancel next billing but when i click nothing happen

An other thing that frustrate me with public mobile is that Wifi Hotspot (Tethering to other device) is not working, but when i use other company SIM it work for the same phone

I tried all solution adding the dun,   it did not worked, and i did it carefully (i understand how it works) is it blocked by Public Mobile ? 

Maybe clear cache/site cookies, or different browser or incognito/privacy mode.

Do you mean using your phone as the hotspot for other devices to connect to? Or do you mean connecting to a hotspot with your phone?

Hotspot works fine here.

Do you know there's a whole French side to this forum?

Need Help? Let's chat.