cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't call or get calls

station1104
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

can't call or get calls with pm own 916 numbers? ported numbers seem to be working???? anyone know thje issue?

11 REPLIES 11

@station1104 , the only thing I can think of is 916 should be 416. Sometimes, people think the '4' is a '9' and vice versa.

Screen Shot 2020-02-18 at 2.30.35 PM.png

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@station1104 wrote:

can't call or get calls with pm own 916 numbers? ported numbers seem to be working???? anyone know thje issue?

@station1104  Is the 916 a typo? As other's have mentioned that area code is in the US.

@station1104 

Could you please clarify

Are you in USA?

Local in USA? 

Thanks

@station1104 wrote:

it isn't the phone i have had 2 customers come in with this issue today

@station1104 Check their accounts to be sure they are active and not out of long distance minutes; 916 is Sacramento.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

As @Luddite mentioned above, did you purchase a 10 day roaming add on? You have to have one to make a US call from within the US.  And roaming must be enabled. Which plan are you on? See  here 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Price-Add-ons/m-p/501304/highlight/true...

Note. Only buy one voice add on at a time.  More than one will create a conflict,  resulting in your phone not working.

@station1104 wrote:

it is all local numbers.

station1104

it is all local numbers.

@station1104 Are you in Canada trying to call the US or in the US trying call another US number?

@station1104 wrote:

They have had pm for months this issue just seemed to pop up within the last couple of days. i'm near 100% sure it is on pm's side

station1104

They have had pm for months this issue just seemed to pop up within the last couple of days. i'm near 100% sure it is on pm's side

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@station1104 wrote:

Sacramento? Are you in the USA using a roaming add-on? 

US Roaming Coverage https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/U-S-Roaming/ta-p/307883

Calls made to numbers starting with the following six-digit combinations are not included in U.S. Roaming talk Add-Ons or U.S. calling from Canada and will not be completed when dialed: 712-432, 605-562, 641-552, 605-475, 605-477, 712-775, 559-726, 530-881. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

station1104

it isn't the phone i have had 2 customers come in with this issue today

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.