cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access second phone account

suhbehgee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

When setting up my son's phone (at wal-mart) I may have used my email address from my phone account to do so.

Just learned that it's only one account per email, so now cannot access self serve for his account (need to change auto pay info).

Other than going to a kiosk, anything else I can do?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

suhbehgee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks! Didn't even know that ? icon was there.

Turns out there was a typo with the orginal email address entered, and for whatever reason wouldn't allow me to change it.

All fixed with the help of the moderators (thanks Monica) and you folks.

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is a common issue that the moderators can resolve. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@suhbehgee 

After activation  did you received a welcome email from PM?

If no, create a moderator support ticket for help using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.

If yes, your son's account email address was not used as PM account username. .

GR
Mayor / Maire

@suhbehgee when you signed him up you needed to put an email and if you want would have put one that was already used it would have told you then that you couldn't use that one.  Is there any other email you might have used?    If you can't figure it out click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and fill that in to get to submit ticket and the moderators will get back to you within a few days to help you

Anonymous
Not applicable

@suhbehgee- Suggest you contact moderator team to sort this out.  Although it's unlikely, the registration done at Wlamart 'might' have messed up your account for the firt phone you have (have you tried logging in to self serve with previously configured password?).

Just use SIMon (the question mark in the lower corner of page), and describe problem - something like 'Self serve account creation'.  Then just follow the prompts until you get to the ticket creation.  Open a ticket, and then wait for the moderators to get back to you.

EDIT:  You might also be able to create an account (if none was actually set up for you), by clicking the following link, and the clicking on Create an Account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

Need Help? Let's chat.