Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can't access my account

dianeduquette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

@dianeduquette wrote: 

Every time I try to access my account I am told I am locked out.  I have changed my password but that still doesn't work.  What is the problem

You may want to contact a moderator:

Here’s how to contact the Moderator Team (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

pharaohpeter
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@dianeduquette  If you have tried changing your password already, I suggest that you contact a moderator for help.

Here's the link.

Good luck!

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@dianeduquette 

edit:

If you forgot your password try the forgot password link.

If you are not able to get into your account you can always talk with the Moderators via this link and they can get you back into your account quickly. Or create a ticket with the chatbot by clicking the question mark in the corner. Saying locked out of account then contact us then open a ticket. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Can you give us more details ? Did you forget your password or are you receiving an error message? Have you tried calling 611?

If using self service:

Clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new browser in incognito/private mode. 

dianeduquette
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Every time I try to access my account I am told I am locked out.  I have changed my password but that still doesn't work.  What is the problem

Need Help? Let's chat.