cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**bleep**ty Service

Soeleman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

As a returning customer, this is bull**bleep**!!!

Tried to port my number, it's been 24hours+ , didn't work because old account with Fido must be settled. I understand. 

I tried to DM a mod to get a new temporary number , she is not responding. Is this your customer service?????????

1 REPLY 1

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Soeleman I'm confused.  Are you porting a Fido number into PM, or a PM number into Fido?  

If you're porting Fido into PM, and your Fido account is inactive, you will need to contact FIDO, not the PM moderator team, to get assistance.  

If you're porting PM into Fido and your PM account is inactive, you should avoid private messaging any specific moderators since that person may or may not be on shift at the moment.  Here's the info for how to contact the whole team properly, to get in the queue of anyone whom is available.  Also included is their working hours for your reference.  (FYI, their Sunday coverage ended at 7:30PM Eastern time, which may be why you're not hearing anything back yet.)

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

If you have a Porting issue, please also include:

• The number you want to port, PM sim number, old account number, old account name exacly as on bill

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Thursday 9am to 9pm, and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

(EDITS for minor typos and formatting issues)

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.