cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

been locked out of account for 4 days

Logans_mom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i have been trying to log into my account for 4 days now.  will not let me reset my password.  What do i do now?

8 REPLIES 8

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Logans_mom wrote:

i have been trying to log into my account for 4 days now.  will not let me reset my password.  What do i do now?

@Logans_mom  Did you activate online?

@Logans_mom wrote:

how do i contact the mediator team?

@Logans_mom  To contact Public Mobile click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Note: Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Logans_mom
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do i contact the mediator team?

@Logans_mom are you having an issue with the webpage for resetting your password, or does it work and the email isn't getting to you in time, or possibly at all?

Multiple attempts within minutes do lock you out for about an hour.  You could wait and again, but ultimately, if that doesn't work, you'll need to as previously suggested, contact the Moderator_Team.

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@Logans_mom  What is the error message that the page had given you? Can you still use your phone?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.  If you have problems then contact a moderator.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

TheOldVR
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Message a moderator.... they should be able to get you going again.

Good luck!

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

you could try clearing the cache in your browser and using ingognito mode, if that doesn,t work you may need to contact a moderator

Need Help? Let's chat.