cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

banking info

Skipperjack
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

REcently made banking changes. Cant update the info since i cant remember email or passwords etc. I do have the phone number for the account but that is all  i have. Why cant we just talk to someone intead of clicking around all day in a maze of "non answers"

12 REPLIES 12

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

The astute members of PM have it right. You need to contact a moderator to correct this issue. Any complicated issue, really. Hopefully, you will do that before leaving PM and possibly paying more with another carrier.

Lemony_Snicket
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Skipperjack , it seems like good suggestions have been provided.  Your problem stem from lack of ownership of the problem.  It's everyone else fault.  Good luck if you think you can take this attitude to any other service provider and get any different results.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Skipperjack wrote:

Already did everything you and others told me to do. Still cant get an answer/access my accoint.. I guess this means I am cancelling the service. Recommend others do same. 

Without knowing your email address and password, you need to provide any 3 of the following in order for PM to verify that you are the owner of your account:
- Complete mailing address,
- Email address,
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

- answer to your security question

You can send a private message to moderator using this link

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skipperjack wrote:

Already did everything you and others told me to do. Still cant get an answer/access my accoint.. I guess this means I am cancelling the service. Recommend others do same. 

So not having your own log in information is the fault of the company. You needing to change your payment card is the fault of the company.

I see.

J-L gave you the slower option.

J-L
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Skipperjack wrote:

REcently made banking changes. Cant update the info since i cant remember email or passwords etc. I do have the phone number for the account but that is all  i have. Why cant we just talk to someone intead of clicking around all day in a maze of "non answers"

If clicking the ? To access SIMon to submit a help ticket doesn't work for you, you can click the envelope at the top right of this screen and send a private message directly to the moderator team. They will ask you for security information to verify that you are actually who you say you are and that the account is actually yours. This is all for your protection to prevent just anyone from accessing your account.

@Skipperjack wrote:

I understand you are frustrated and I am not sure how much you had tried before posting here but even with a call centre you could still be on hold to talk with someone to assist you.  So if you have submitted a trouble ticket the moderators will get back to you as soon as they can.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Skipperjack

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Skipperjack wrote:

I agree with you about "clicking around all day in a maze of "non answers"". Eventually you'll stumble across a response that says Submit ticket. That's what you need to get to.

In the meantime, try the Forgot your password link if you have your activation email and know the answer to the security question that you selected.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Skipperjack  Because anybody with a phone number could possibly gain access to an account. Account verification is for your own protection.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Skipperjack wrote:

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Skipperjack

If the help isn't giving any answers, I'll just cancel everything and never use public mobile again.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

PM does not have a call center.  You would need to submt a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Need Help? Let's chat.