Did you mean: 

aweful service - P.m. needs more staff and review their customer service plan

simonguillot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

the title says it all

not enough staff

sometime you have to wait over 24 hours for an answer

no online presence (chat)

got a mod to open a case for my issue and my case was closed without letting me know

seems like they don't even have 10 employes to cover all the inquiries from customers

P.M. ..if you have issues with your service ... well ... SUCK IT UP AND SIT ON IT

6 REPLIES 6

@stonechucker I would argue most issues are not resolved same day as most do require investigation or communication between mods and other departments

Things like porting (even if user error), credit card issues, IMEI / blacklist issues (BAD KOODO!), technical support (area codes or exchanges)

Even internal issues (eg rewards not working, or errors in billing, or self serve errors) take a while

Some errors take weeks, others months, and some are technically unsolvable so requires mods interventions every month

@stonechucker wrote:

The experience you have described is not the normal exerience.  During normal time periods, responses are within 2 hours (during business hours), and resolutions are mostly the same day.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

My understanding is that when a mod is unable to deal with a request they open a ticket and the issue is sent to another department. the other person then does their thing and i think this is where the potential mis communication happens.  the new person inlvolved then doesn't communcate back to the mod who is not able to communicate back to the customer.

Hopefully support issues will be fixed when the long promiced ticketing system in put in place.  Maybe we will have it by the end of 2018. 

The experience you have described is not the normal exerience.  During normal time periods, responses are within 2 hours (during business hours), and resolutions are mostly the same day.

I've been here for about 18 months, and I've seen the horrible response times during the promotion periods.  One period had almost a 9 day wait for initial response, due to various problems, both with the PM systems, and also as a result of user error.

I'm not saying it couldn't be better, but over 90% of the time, it's quite a good level of support here.

simonguillot
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i know this is what i signed for

i just did not know i would have to deal with support that much and sending emails to get support to get an answer 24-48 hours later

this kind of support is only one small step above writing you a letter and going to the post office

p.s  i knew my case was closed because 2 weeks later i asked for a resolution again and was told by mod that case was closed ... no one contacted me

getting support through emails would not be so bad if it was 24/7 and they would have enough staff to provide a decent response time

anyways, i got an email back from a mod this morning ... and hopefully i will get a response for my newly opened case

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

@simonguillot in my experiance response time is usually fair, but I will agree the closing of tickets without any sort of follow up is dumb (esp when issue was not resolved but someone closes because they do not understand the issue?)

@ShawnC13 in my experiance, they open ticket give you number, then after you get tired of waiting (2-3 weeks) you write back and next mod tells you ticket was closed. There is 0 follow up unfortunately

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@simonguillot, sorry to hear that you are having some issues.  When you signed up did you not know that PM didn't  have a live chat service?  Or that all issues are dealt with through messaging on the forum?  What issue were you experiencing and how do you know your case was closed if they haven't contacted you.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.