cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

any moderators home? i sent a message to the team 55 minutes ago regrading my account

berettaboi
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

still awaiting reply.  i'm just really hoping to get my service back on after a credit card payment/autopay issue, and self serve is saying there's a problem, but i already reinput my cc info a few times and tried again to no avail... 

help please! @CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

mattspec

Totally agreed on this one. If this is a joke its the worst one thats ever been told...

Oh no! 
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Dont panic, dont pass go dont collect $200. Cause we wont either! 😄

Seriously does this company think that there should be no SLA's? It's easy to make your service cheap if it stops working for everyone and they have no way to rectify it. Every time someone has a problem they lose 2 days of service? And this is okay? Thats the business plan people. I'm totally pissed off and will continue making posts like this until I am served. 

See you on the next one (faster service = fewer angry posts...thats the way the world works in all industries)

berettaboi

this happens every 3 months when renewing actually... the minimum i have had to wait for a reply is 40 minutes... this was a great deal when i first signed on for the 4 gig plan, with unlimited calling and text, but it seems they are trying to push people out... and that's fair, you got in over your head, and can't take care of the customers with issues in quicktime, due to no quick messanger service or direct 611 line like all other cell companies... it's just sad, and it's part my fault as i don't always leave room on this credit card, and so it misses the autorenew, but today the credit card payment was there when i checked at 6:30 am before work... and i thought that i had cell service at that time... but i'm not sure. either way, not happy with this same problem every 3 months or so, and simply redoing the same credit card info usually fixes it, but instead locked out this time... they need to start paying people to take care of this place

@berettaboi You're in a minority with a serious glitch & delay; but still annoying. In the meantime, if you need to make phone calls try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi.

Longer term consider the following thoughts:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693.

Hang in there. Service and autopay are generally extremely reliable.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@berettaboi I hear you.  2.5 hours would feel like an eternity!  I'm glad it's at least resolved.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

berettaboi

thanks... when you have no cell service, that would be really hard to do honestly... i'm glad to say my service is back on, after a 2.5 hour wait for assistance. i am honestly dissatisfied with the availability of mods (or otherwise capable help in sorting out service and account issues). 

meocon
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@berettaboi give them more time maybe up to 48 hours

berettaboi

thanks @srlawren, i did basically 2 hours ago now... @CS_Agent has not replied to the PM yet.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@berettaboi to get help. you need to send them a private message to get the ball rolling.  Please see below for what to include and what to expect:

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.