Did you mean: 

activation

sandheere
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my sim card and bought a new one but I can't activate 

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

After logging in to self serve, click on CHANGE SIM CARD and follow steps to completion.

@Triguy wrote:

You can change your sim card.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

To be clear with new SIM card in hand, there is no need to declare lost phone.  Simply select the change SIM card function and enter the new SIM card number.  The old SIM card will be deactivated immediately.  Separately, the lost phone can be blacklisted by reaching out to the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using smartforms which is initiated by clicking on the ? on the lower right corner of the webpage or try using this link. The guided process will facilitate documentation of the issue or concern and the required resolution which will be submitted to the moderator team. Refer to this announcement link for additional details on smartforms and the ticketing system for moderator team interactions. If use of smartform brings no joy, then use the following direct link to private message the moderator team. Refer to the following knowledge base article for additional information on the moderator team.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@sandheere wrote:

I lost my sim card and bought a new one but I can't activate 

Activate is a bit of a keyword. In this case as above...not activating.

Need Help? Let's chat.