cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activation problems

Johnboy1966
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't call out after paying for my $40 plan which is unlimited texts, unlimited nationwide calling and 4.5 GB data

12 REPLIES 12

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@Johnboy1966 You will have to be a little patient to wait for a moderator to respond.  It can take 48- 72 hours depending on workload.

Johnboy1966

@Triguyfactory resetted my phone and it still doesn't work

Johnboy1966

@TriguyI tried that trick but it didn't work

Johnboy1966

I meant Samsung a5 2017

Johnboy1966

I have let them know 3 times and still no reply

Johnboy1966

Samsung at 2017

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Johnboy1966 wrote:

Can't call out after paying for my $40 plan which is unlimited texts, unlimited nationwide calling and 4.5 GB data

@Johnboy1966  There have been many reports of customers with similar issues to what you are reporting after plan renewal. You need to let PM asap. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

@Johnboy1966I assume the phone used to work before? ie it is not a new phone? If so you should message the @moderator_team by click on the envelope icon on the top right hand corner.

Johnboy1966

Tried that trick and it still didn't work

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

What brand and model of phone do you have ?

You could try a factory reset.

Johnboy1966

It says active

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You might want to log into your self serve account to check status.

Try the list phone trick to reset your account.

report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

Need Help? Let's chat.