cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

activating sim card

bullcrap1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

have been with public mobile a long time.  Its ALWAYS BEEN AN ARDUOUS PROCESS TO DO ANYTHING ONLINE WITH IT....today, I'm trying to activate a new sim card for my sons phone.  Filling out the long form but it just keeps coming back with the passwords I have chosen gone blank!!!!  So, I can't do anything because it wont accept the many, many, many I have tried to use.  What now Public!!!  Just more bullcrap with your on-line functions...soooo frustrating!!!

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

hey

you can by Public Mobile Online Activation

https://activate.publicmobile.ca

good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bullcrap1, Just to be sure, are you trying to activate a new line, or are you trying to activate a new SIM on an existing account - and you can't log in to do it?

Just re-read your original post, and want to be sure...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bullcrap1, depending on the browser you are using, it should have an option to run in 'privacy' or 'incognito' mode.  For example, in Internet Explorer, under the Safety options you can select 'In Private Browsing'.  Each browser is a bit different.

What browser are you using?

bullcrap1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

am not tech swavvy so i have no idea what you mean, but thanks for your reply.  still can't activate the damned card!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@bullcrap1, try choosing the browser cache, using incognito mode or perhaps a different browser.  These are some of the workarounds people try when the self serve portal misbehaves.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @bullcrap1,  Have you tried clearing you browser's cache, using your browser in incognito/private mode, or using another browser altogether.  sometimes that clears various web page issues.

Please give that a try, as the registration page usually works (once you take the browser cache out of the equation).

If that doesn't work, the next step is to send a private message to the moderators team, and they would have to help you get set up. They reply on a first-come basis.

Click here to send them a private message.
You can find information regarding the moderators team by following this link.

Need Help? Let's chat.