cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
techie2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@ accounts

I have recently added a second account with Public Mobile for my wife.

I must have started a second account for her but cant remember what the email address or password was for it.

Does a moderator have to rest it for me to start over again?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Re: @ accounts

You could try looking for your welcoming email when you setup your account.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

All Replies
z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@techie2 : Check all your email inboxes for the welcome email you would have received at activation. That email address is the login id.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could try looking for your welcoming email when you setup your account.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

View solution in original post

Need Help? Let's chat.