cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account suspended

tlc5565
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

my online access has been suspended as well as my cell I am unable to call or use data to find out what is going on! 

my online access says sign up for the community for answers I have and still cant get any help with my account

4 REPLIES 4

dude65
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Try these things that @gblackma has suggested and let us knw if it fixes the problem.

@tlc5565 while you wait for moderator response.  Try these 2 tricks to restart/ reset your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.

Stay safe. 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@tlc5565  try the forgot password link. If it fails, contact the moderators and ask them to for a temporary password and to reset your service. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tlc5565 wrote:

my online access has been suspended as well as my cell I am unable to call or use data to find out what is going on! 

my online access says sign up for the community for answers I have and still cant get any help with my account

When was your most recent renewal due ? Do you autopay or pay with vouchers ?

Need Help? Let's chat.