Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: account number

ok

Hi, 

I lost my account number can someone please help me as this is very frustrating to go on website and there is no clear link or any instructions, can I get any answer or call?

Mayor / Maire

@Tajinder1 wrote:

Hi, 

I lost my account number can someone please help me as this is very frustrating to go on website and there is no clear link or any instructions, can I get any answer or call?

If you are able to log into your account, your account # will be on the top right hand side of the overview page.

If you're unable to login then contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submitting your ticket.

Mayor / Maire

@Tajinder1Public Mobile has no call center. If you know which email you had used to open the account, you will find the account number in the receipient field of your welcome email.

But I forgot my account number and email and password

Mayor / Maire

@adison107 wrote:

But I forgot my account number and email and password

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact rep" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

You need to use the alternate method to verify that you are the owner of your account by supplying any 3 prices of following info:

- Complete mailing address,

- account PIN#
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount