cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: account number

@adison107Do you have your email address that you used to register? In your mailbox can you find the initial email you got from Public Mobile. Your account number is one of the receipient of that email, under to: . The email is titled "Your Public Mobile Activation Details"

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no.whatever i have email.i already put it but can not verify.

please disconnect my phone number.

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

Mayor / Maire

@adison107Your number will be disconnected if you don't pay for 90 days or port out your number from Public Mobile (then your number will be disconnected immediately).

Re: Locked out of Account

please help

Ineed to disconnect my number.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@adison107  Can you not access your self serve account? If you are on autopay  you will need to remove your credit card and not have a balance on your account. Youre account and phone will be suspended on your next renewal. After 90 days it will be cancelled and your phone number placed back in the pool of available numbers. Otherwise porting your number out to another provider will cancel your account immeadiately. If you cannot access your account to remove your credit card you will have to contact the moderators via simon (?) at the bottom right of your screen and ask them to remove it for you.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@adison107 wrote:

Ineed to disconnect my number.

The only way is to stop paying or port out. There's no point to manual disconnection because there's no refunds.

To help you with this we really need more information.

For example please explain what you mean by saying you need to disconnect your number. Is it because you are going to another provider?

If that is so did you close your PM account before joining up with another provider?

We need more information on the situation to provide you with the proper solution, otherwise we are just flailing around making wide guesses that really won't help you.

So give us a complete description of the situation and your answers back from us will likely be a lot more helpful.

Trying to figure out the questions being asked about, I have moved some messages from a different thread into this one.