cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account number

adison107
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

I lost my phone and documents of account.How can i get my accvount number?

Adison

25 REPLIES 25

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adison107 wrote:

But I forgot my account number and email and password

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right side bottom corner of this page.
Keep asking SIMon to "contact rep" for one or more times. SIMon will eventually show you the "Submit a ticket" button. Click on submit button to get the create ticket screen.

You need to use the alternate method to verify that you are the owner of your account by supplying any 3 prices of following info:

- Complete mailing address,

- account PIN#
- Alternate phone number,
- Date of birth,
- Last top up date & amount

adison107

But I forgot my account number and email and password

@Tajinder1Public Mobile has no call center. If you know which email you had used to open the account, you will find the account number in the receipient field of your welcome email.

@Tajinder1 wrote:

Hi, 

I lost my account number can someone please help me as this is very frustrating to go on website and there is no clear link or any instructions, can I get any answer or call?

If you are able to log into your account, your account # will be on the top right hand side of the overview page.

If you're unable to login then contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

Type in 'rep', then select 'contact us', then 'submit ticket' and follow the rest of the prompts to finish submitting your ticket.

Tajinder1

Hi, 

I lost my account number can someone please help me as this is very frustrating to go on website and there is no clear link or any instructions, can I get any answer or call?

adison107

ok

Trying to figure out the questions being asked about, I have moved some messages from a different thread into this one.

maurice

To help you with this we really need more information.

For example please explain what you mean by saying you need to disconnect your number. Is it because you are going to another provider?

If that is so did you close your PM account before joining up with another provider?

We need more information on the situation to provide you with the proper solution, otherwise we are just flailing around making wide guesses that really won't help you.

So give us a complete description of the situation and your answers back from us will likely be a lot more helpful.

@adison107 wrote:

Ineed to disconnect my number.

The only way is to stop paying or port out. There's no point to manual disconnection because there's no refunds.

@adison107  Can you not access your self serve account? If you are on autopay  you will need to remove your credit card and not have a balance on your account. Youre account and phone will be suspended on your next renewal. After 90 days it will be cancelled and your phone number placed back in the pool of available numbers. Otherwise porting your number out to another provider will cancel your account immeadiately. If you cannot access your account to remove your credit card you will have to contact the moderators via simon (?) at the bottom right of your screen and ask them to remove it for you.

adison107

Ineed to disconnect my number.

adison107

please help

@adison107Your number will be disconnected if you don't pay for 90 days or port out your number from Public Mobile (then your number will be disconnected immediately).

adison107

please disconnect my phone number.

edited by computergeek541: phone number removed

adison107

no.whatever i have email.i already put it but can not verify.

@adison107Do you have your email address that you used to register? In your mailbox can you find the initial email you got from Public Mobile. Your account number is one of the receipient of that email, under to: . The email is titled "Your Public Mobile Activation Details"

adison107

yes ,

i tried

@adison107  Your username is your email that you should remember. And have access to. Go thru your email to find the welcome one. Maybe its in your bin or you maybe archived it? You can try the password reset but you need your email for that. It expires in 2 hours can take almost that long to get to you so make sure you can remember  your pin or your security question/answer. You can look at the list on the activation page to jog your memory. Mom or Dads birthdate? Middle names? First pet? Fave high school activity? Last holiday destination? But message the moderators via Simon (?) By submitting a ticket and while your waiting dig up as much info from pm as you can.

@adison107 wrote:

i forgot user name and password.

Did you first try the forgot password feature at selfserve.publicmobile.ca?

@adison107You will need to contact the moderators by clicking on the ? in the lower right hand corner. They will have to verify your identity and figure things out from there. Expect to hear from them in up to 48 hours.

adison107

i forgot user name and password.

adison107

I can not login my account.What should i do?

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@adison107 wrote:

Hi

Adison

As well as going in self serve, account number is also in welcome email.  Most times when someone asks for account number, it is for porting. Are you planning to port to a different carrier?

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@adison107 wrote:

Hi

Adison

Login to your self-serve account.  Your account number is at the top right of your overview page after login.

While you are on your self-serve account, select [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone] to report your lost phone to PM from taking money from your account on your next renewal date.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@adison107 hi Click the ? on lower right side of the page to generate a ticket to talk with the moderators check your old emails for any account information

Need Help? Let's chat.