cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account not being verified

abelhabel
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi there, i cant seem to login and update my credit card information. my email is not recognized even though i have a public mobile accout.

5 REPLIES 5

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@abelhabel wrote:

hi there, i cant seem to login and update my credit card information. my email is not recognized even though i have a public mobile accout.

First, try the account reset function here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/.

If that fails, click this https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

This may sound stupid, but have you created you My Account profile. It's not automatically created when you sign up. If you've already done that time is your solution, I think.

setupmyaccount.PNG

selva1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As another member said, wait for few hours. This happened to me 2 days go when I try to add funds for add on for US roaming, but it was fine next day morning. By the way, I love PM add on for US roaming and nobody can beat that option. Good luck!

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@abelhabel wrote:

The edit function does not work.  Delete the old entry and add your credit card info again.

Make sure the credit card address matches on your statment.
1. If you live in multi-unit building, don't use the unit # or apt#. Just use the building number.
2. If the postal code on your statement has a space in the middle, left the last digit out. PM check the first 6 characters of the postal code only including the middle space.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@abelhabel  hi you are not the first one today they may be having some issues I suggest you wait an hour and try again 

Need Help? Let's chat.