cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account locked out

nornor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

My account with number xxx-xxx-xxxx has been locked out. Please reset it. Thank you

Edit: phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

5 REPLIES 5

@Inked wrote:

Best bet is to click on the cloud to chat to someone.  And I wouldn't post your info like that . Fyi . 

In the case of Public Mobile, the live online chat cannot be used by existing customers. While existing customers can drop in to say "hi" or try to ask a question, the representitives there are corporate Public Mobile retail store staff and are only there for sales/activation related issues. They have no access to a customer's account and wouldn't be able to assist.

Inked
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Best bet is to click on the cloud to chat to someone.  And I wouldn't post your info like that . Fyi . 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@nornor wrote:

Hello, 

My account with number xxx-xxx-xxxx has been locked out. Please reset it. Thank you

Edit: phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post personal information in the public forum.

@nornor 

hi if password reset doesn't work 

contact a moderator you can do so by clicking the chat bubble at the lower right corner,to avoid going around in circles with Simon say that you want a human to speak to, a ticket will then be generated briefly mention your issue 

you should get a response between 2 to 48 hours a reply should show up in your little envelope in the top right corner, you can also  send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here.

@will13am and @nornor please remove the account number asap. security issue!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@nornor , are you unable to do a password reset?   If you need support to restore account access, please click on the chat link on the lower right corner and initiate a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.