cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

accessing my other accounts

cindyparmiter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello Community or Mod,

I have three phones activated with PM , and I need to make changes to my young son's plan  -  however, the only account that I can get into is my own plan . can someone please give me directions. Thankd Cindy

6 REPLIES 6

cindyparmiter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for your suggestions, I will definitely try it.  CIndy

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@cindyparmiter wrote:

Hello Community or Mod,

I have three phones activated with PM , and I need to make changes to my young son's plan  -  however, the only account that I can get into is my own plan . can someone please give me directions. Thankd Cindy

@cindyparmiter  I manage my kid's account as well as my own. I set up two different self-serve accounts -- one for each of us, and each with a different email address (as is required by Public Mobile). Note that I set up my kid's email as an alias of my email address, so any messages from PM come straight to me. That makes managing both accounts super easy. We use Microsoft email, so I'm linking the Microsoft help page for info on aliases, but I imagine Google or whatever provider you use will work in a similar fashion. Just a tip in case it's helpful, since you're juggling 3 accounts.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/12407/microsoft-account-how-to-manage-aliases

@cindyparmiter

You probably need to set up a self service account for your son.  Need the email address that you used to activate SIM and his phone number.  It should be different than your account.  During the set up process, your son's phone should get a confirmation text, which then you can use to complete the process.  

If you forgot the email address, you might need to contact moderator as described above.   But expect 2-3 day wait.  

Psygineer
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

As popping mentioned, PM doesn't currently let you cluster your accounts into one profile. Each one is treated as a separate customer and requires its own email address. If you are not familiar with which email address you used, you might be able to use the automated assistance by calling PM's support line (*611) on the phone that has the SIM that needs the account info updated/changed.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cindyparmiter wrote:

Hello Community or Mod,

Each phone number shoud have its account with its email address and password.

Use the email and password you used to activate your son's account to login his account.

Need Help? Let's chat.