cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong charge on September14.

september14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please reverse a charge of $68.99 on my credit account of 3773.  I do not have your service and I don't want it anyway.  This charge is fraudulent.

Anna

4 REPLIES 4

Mr-Bump
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

As @Luddite suggested, you need to talk to your credit card company. If you did not authorize the charge, you need to request a charge back.

This is a very simple process that banks will be able to help you with right away. It will come up in the conversation, but be sure to report that you believe the card has been compromised.

It is always good form to let the company with the funds know that you are performing a charge back. So, as also mentioned, pm the Mod Team.

jeffster1970
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@september14 wrote:

Please reverse a charge of $68.99 on my credit account of 3773.  I do not have your service and I don't want it anyway.  This charge is fraudulent.

Anna

Make sure to sign up with Mogo and creditkarma to makes sure your rating is where it should be.  There might be an advantage for you to write to both Equifax and Transunion for your full report, just to be on the safe side. Something is amuck on your end. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Contact not only the moderators but also your credit card company NOW. Your credit card has been compromised and you need a replacement.

It is your credit card company and not Public Mobile that will reverse the charges.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

jt17g
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@september14, I suggest u should contact a mod asap , message @CS_Agent

• Community Moderators are available from Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.