cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Won't let me register an account or find my password

KuldeepGill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am trying to add an international add-on to my account but it won't let me register a new account or sign in with my email.

4 REPLIES 4

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@CS_Agent.  Thanks for setting me straight.  Brain fart.  Must have been thinking of international roaming.  Won't make that mistake again.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@matbasm,  Thank you for your post. There is actually the international long distance 400 talk minutes, and there is no need to change plans as there are no plans to call abroad. @@KuldeepGill, please be aware that there are only few selected countries where that add-on works and it will be our pleasure to assist you with adding it. Can you please send us a private message with your phone# and PIN# for further assistance. You may click on the link provided before. Thank you! 🙂 

@KuldeepGill Add-ons can also be purchased via dialing 611 from your active PM line. You must know your 4 digit PIN number to purchase. If you are referring to the LD 200min or 400min add-on, please know that you can call only to 18 countries listed here

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @KuldeepGill,  First off, there are no internation talk add-ons available.  Are you referring to adding international texting?

If so, you need to log into your self service portal, and change your plan (either immediately, or future dated to your next renewal date).  If you are having difficulties logging into your portal, you need to send a private message to the moderators team.  They can get your password reset for you if needed.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

If your issue is something else, please let us know.

Need Help? Let's chat.