cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

With new 30 day plans, how far back with usage history track?

pm-smayer97
Mayor / Maire

@CS_Agent

I am on the new $10/30-day plan. Please advise.

5 REPLIES 5

@CS_Agent

Please confirm any of this...

@LEGO wrote:

@pm-smayer97 Only last 90 days of history is available in Self-Serve.

@srlawren wrote:

@Acekiller wrote:

if the mods have those info, i wonder why they don't let the customer have it through the site and instead have to force them to jump through loops?

@Acekiller @meocon I could be wrong (someone correct me if I am), but I'm almost certain the mods also only have access to the same 90 day window of history.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Acekiller wrote:

if the mods have those info, i wonder why they don't let the customer have it through the site and instead have to force them to jump through loops?

@Acekiller @meocon I could be wrong (someone correct me if I am), but I'm almost certain the mods also only have access to the same 90 day window of history.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

meocon

@pm-smayer97 If you need track back usage for longer than 3 months you need to 

send a private message to the moderator team and ask them for that info.  include your account# or phone#, as well as your account PIN (if know) to help speed up the identification process.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message.

You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

How long until a moderator replies?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Friday 9am to 9pm, and Saturday & Sunday from 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during office hours, in the order in which they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

How can I view my private messages between myself and a Community Moderator?

LEGO

@pm-smayer97 Only last 90 days of history is available in Self-Serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.