cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will somebody ever reply or not? I need help!

DDKA
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I do not know what to do and I am thinking already to complain to other organizations (consumer protection or similar governmental bodies) since nobody replied to me. I paid for the service (two days ago) which I do not have and never had since I paid. I wrote several times (private messages via COMMUNITY) to Moderators team, to support team (via email) and even asked their robot. All my attempts to get help did not succeed. It seems nobody cares. I even didn't get any acknowledgement that they received my messages and trying to help.

17 REPLIES 17

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

I noticed you said you sent the mods multiple messages. That is probably the problem every time you send a message all of your messages go to the back of the line. 

What exactly is the issue you are having? 

DDKA

The issue with my service is still there. I will call today to CCTS asking what can be done n this situation. I did everything, Moderator team suggested, on Sunday and replied to them. Nothing helped. Nobody form Moderator team reply yesterday, on Monday.

JL9
Mayor / Maire

@DDKA wrote:

I am not sure if Moderator team workload is increased since I do not see any activity from any moderator trying to help in the list of recent activities, latests posts or topics

Most of their work is done via private messages, which wouldn't show up under latest posts, etc.

letkemanpete

Well, what exactly is the issue what you would like the moderators to reply to?

• Have you verified that you account is in good standing?
  • Are you able to make out going calls?
  • If someone phones your number do they get through?
  • Are you able to access web pages and use data if that is on your account?
  • Is your phone locked to a different provider? If so you will need to contact that provider to get your phone unlocked. Under Canadian law they are suppose to unlock the phone so that you can use any provider for free.
  • Is your IMEI marked as stolen/lost/locked? There are a couple of free web sites which can tell you this.
  • Does your SIM work in a different device?
  • Does a different provider's SIM work with your device?
  • Have you done a full power off, wait a ten seconds and then power on again?

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@joseyebra wrote:

A store tried calling for my issue and they were told I was to contact one of the mods. the CSR on the phone said just choose the mod at the top of the list in community so I messaged steph but havent recieved anything back. Maybe I'll try moderator team instead 

Moderator_Team probably is a better choice because I'm sure it's round robin. Like any workplace, some employees are more diligent than others so the wait times may vary. Also messaging an individual employee might not be messaging a person working in that field. Maybe they are community moderator or a PR rep that doesn't work with customer accounts.

joseyebra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

A store tried calling for my issue and they were told I was to contact one of the mods. the CSR on the phone said just choose the mod at the top of the list in community so I messaged steph but havent recieved anything back. Maybe I'll try moderator team instead 

DDKA

I am not sure if Moderator team workload is increased since I do not see any activity from any moderator trying to help in the list of recent activities, latests posts or topics

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I probably shouldn't suggest it but I will anyways. Go on twitter and send a tweet to PublicMobile. Majority of the time all they post are cold call tweets to encourage discouraged customers from other service providers but some of the time, they go past the "private message a moderator on the community forum" and literally ask you what your account name on the forum is.

DDKA

Thank you (will13am) for your link to CCTS. I will complain for sure if the issue is not resolved until Monday. I will provide to them a lot of my attempts to get help from PM.

Also thank you () to add moderator tag. I will see if it helps.  I am sorry I do not know how to add "@" and link to both of you.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@DDKA

@joseyebra

Sorry to hear about your trouble. 

I just added @Moderator_Team tag to this message and hopefully a moderator will drop by.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DDKA, if you are looking for a dispute mechanism, take a look at this knowledge base article.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/About-The-CCTS/ta-p/33309

@joseyebra, one week without a response is extremely unusual.  I will ask the same thing, please confirm the private message was sent to the right recipient.  

DDKA

I will not and I cannot wait so long. I will start making a complaint if the issue keep being unresolved for one more day.

joseyebra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Messaged last saturday and still no response today for me

DDKA

This is exactly an issue with them. They have not replied. I stated clearly account number and phone number.

@DDKA wrote:

Yes, it was moderator team to whome I sent messages. Before sending my messages I checked it.

With the private message sent to the right people, I don't have any further advice than simply waiting.  Nobody else in the community can make account related changes.

DDKA

Yes, it was moderator team to whome I sent messages. Before sending my messages I checked it.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@DDKA, moderator response times can be as long as 48 hours.  There have been system issues combined with lots of activations from ongoing promotions that has increased their workload.  Response times could possibly be a bit longer than stated.  Rest assured all private messages are dealt with in the order in which they are received.  Just to be sure, this is moderator team private message link.  

Need Help? Let's chat.