cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wife switched from Freedom to PM in June 2017. Trouble/Confusion with self serve

jonathan-r
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,
My wife and I are new to PM, kindly advise if I should be posting in a different forum.

As seen below, my wife took the previous promo to switch from Freedom to PM back in June 2017.
I guess her first 3 months is up and time for payment when she realized her data/talk&text won't work today. I took at look at her account (below) and I am just a bit confused regarding what needs to be paid. The due date shows December 27, 2017, total due is $0.00 with $101.00 funds available(no payment other than the initial payment was ever made). I do not want to make any payment yet until this is sorted out to avoid any other issues, I beleive the actual amount due should be $120, due this month (End of Sept/Beginning of Oct).

Extra Info

1. She is not set up with prepayments
2. I referred her from my PM account.(I signed up back in 2016 for the 3mnth promo and have had no issues like this).

PM - 1.JPGPM - 2.JPG

See that there is a Credit(Payments) on September 20, 2017 of $126.00. I've confirmed that this amount has not come out of her banking account.
Also, see the Sep 29: 90-day pass for $25. I am unsure what this is for as well. I don't see these transaction in my own PM Transaction History.

Thank you kindly,
If any further info is needed kindly advise, or if I need to contact a mod, kindly hadvise who to contact.

Jonathan.

update: I decided to follow what endesai advised and I just made a payment (other amount, not amount due) and paid $120+tax. My wife's service was back up in minutes. 

Unsure why this happened or why the information was showing as it was but paying the required amount solved the issue.

Thanks!!

4 REPLIES 4

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@jonathan-r As said above, your plan is under renewal process. Once it charges all amount you saw previously, the balance will be subtracted and you will be owing exactly $120. Once that happens, her plan will be suspended due no payment since shes not on AutoPay. You can either wait till tonight to see $120 payment warning or make $120 manual payment now

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if there is no service contcact the mods.

looking at it there does seem, to be something starnge as you had transactions in both june 30 and july 1.  were there issues during setup?  after a sucessful renewal your account balance should  be $0

PM basically charges you for every service + an  access fee (90 day pass) then they give you a promo amount that way your amount  owing is equal to the plan price

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread

Looks like renewal has happened today.  Try powering off the device, and restarting.

Account appears to be in good standing.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is this account on auto pay.  Things do seem suspicious.  I suggest seeking help from the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

By the way, if possible user auto pay.  It's the best solution to avoiding renewal pains.  Of course the $2 savings per 30b days is a good thing as well.

Need Help? Let's chat.