Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why doesnt password work after ive changed it

Merkavelli101
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

thegreatSavaage

hey i had the same issue but it was because i was handling it from my phone. Log into public mobile from your laptop not phone!! and follow the steps again. Just be patient as it is all online based. You should be good just to patient

@Merkavelli101 @ True! But at PM, we only have two options. DYi With the my account system or ask @CS_Agent to help. If you are doing it correctly, getting the email, and entering your username and new pass word correctly. There's not much more YOU can do. So goto step 2.

When you try several times does it say it will lock you out on your next failed try? If not, double check the email address you used. Is there a chance it was entered incorrectly at activation?

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Merkavelli101

Thanks ive already done that but I need my phone working now so waiting for the moderator team to help me fix this is really dumb when it says it should work after I've changed my password  but it doesnt 

@Merkavelli101 click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and get a ticket. The moderators will get back to you probably today and help you with that

Merkavelli101

Ive changed my password ten times now following the directions and clicking the links . It will tell me password changed successfully  but when I go to login with new password it say login attempt failed every time 

Need Help? Let's chat.