cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why autorenewal didn't work??

dluo
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I received a message saying my payment is due but there isn't funds in my account. I have been on autorenewal for awhile now so not sure why it didn't work. I was going to make a manual payment but the amount due is not taking into account my rewards. How can I fix this? I'm travelling and need my phone.

thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

mattspec
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Mmmm. Giving your private information on a forum. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that the system is so tightly integrated that i have to freetext my account info into a forum DM. #bestdatapractices #sitewithnobugs #thisistheonlymeansofcontact

@will13am wrote:

There have been a number of reports of auto pay failures in recent past.  I haven't been able to figure out why from the customer posts.  @dluo, did you make any payment card changes or other account modification since the last successful auto payment?  Otherwise, it looks like a new system bug reared its ugly head out of nowhere. 

It's a quirk reserved for special customers. Robot Frustrated

As with any carrier, even a landline, it's best to have a backup: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

There have been a number of reports of auto pay failures in recent past.  I haven't been able to figure out why from the customer posts.  @dluo, did you make any payment card changes or other account modification since the last successful auto payment?  Otherwise, it looks like a new system bug reared its ugly head out of nowhere. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@dluo Currently there is an issue with Autopay.

Just make a manual payment for the plan amount minus your rewards. If your plan expired, you will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.