cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which plan to buy

Jencho
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

#Do not buy 90 days plan Public mobile because I have problems porting my phone number.

#no refund on prepaid public mobile cellphone

#Moderator is still trying to fix problems, it's about 8 days, still fixing it, why is it taking so long?

I am sharing this info about #publicmobile so other people will know the problems of porting the number

1 REPLY 1

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Jencho, thank you for sharing your experiences good, bad or otherwise.  While the self serve portal is far from error free, most customer are able to navigate the system without too much fanfare.  Personally, I activated more accounts than I can keep track of for myself and friends.  The most significant issue I encountered was applying the same credit card mulitple times.  I resolved that by using a different card.  Over the year that I have been with the service, I have had to interact with the moderator team a number of times to resolve issues and to seek clarification.  Turnaround time has always been very good, from minutes to a couple of hours.  Eight day response time from the moderator team is well outside of ordinary.  If your service was disrupted for this long, I am certain the moderator team would provide a refund for the period of service disruption.  Again, this service is not perfect, none are.  Your experiences are not representative of the typical user experience.

By the way, if you really feel that Public Mobile transgressed any terms of service, you have the option to go to the CCTS to initiate a complaint and seek a full refund as a remedy.  This body is independent and will judge your case without prejudice.

Need Help? Let's chat.