cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which email is self-serve is linked to community

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @CS_Agent

A self-serve account i manage has two emails (did a username change) they are   the username and the profile email.

Which of these two is used to link the community profile to self-serve  for rewards?

The rewards rules says:

• Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards. 
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm with Luddite...I thought this was kinda old news. That the email address made upon initial creation is not self-changeable and is the linked one. As usual, the wording could be better.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Just got confirmation from mods,

if you change your selfserve username and do not ask mods to update the profile address, the email address used for rewards is the one listed in the profile section of selfserve  not the selfserve username. 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@mimmo wrote:

Hi @CS_Agent

A self-serve account i manage has two emails (did a username change) they are   the username and the profile email.

Which of these two is used to link the community profile to self-serve  for rewards?

The rewards rules says:

• Your Community account must use the same email address as your Self-Serve account in order to receive Community Rewards. 

Unless you want 2 usernames associated with your account, just ask the moderators to change your profile address (in self serve account) to match the self serve username.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.