cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to see text message count for $10 50mins/50 text plan - with 400min addon

cphav_105
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi

On many of my family accounts, I cannot seem to find where to see my "outgoing text message" count.  I have seen it on some people screen capture but on our accounts the text message count is replaced with the minutes addon usage details.

Anyone know fix for this, so far whenever a family ask how many text are left, I have to go through the logs and count them.

12 REPLIES 12

Anything that is not unlimited, will be automatically removed from that usage list, upon full consumption of the service.

This how LD minutes, Data Blocks (base plan), data add-ons, and roaming buckets are managed also.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cphav_105 wrote:

This disappearing entry, do you know if it applies to the minutes as well?

All the items in that list will disappear when consumed. Think of the $10 plan as being like an add-on.

cphav_105

This disappearing entry, do you know if it applies to the minutes as well?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

cphav_105

Okay thanks, will verify this once the account cycles which should be tomorrow.  Thanks to everyone for chiming in.

cphav_105

It appears that depending when you signed up to the plan, the display is different.  I checked on 3 family accounts and only the first account signed up had the issue.  The other 2 were fine.  The first being the one that signed up when the plan was first released.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

When it disappears from the Overview page, that means you have used up all 50 for your currnet plan cycle and have none left.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cphav_105 wrote:

Hi

On many of my family accounts, I cannot seem to find where to see my "outgoing text message" count.  I have seen it on some people screen capture but on our accounts the text message count is replaced with the minutes addon usage details.

Anyone know fix for this, so far whenever a family ask how many text are left, I have to go through the logs and count them.

Werid I can see it in my data/add on section

my data and add ons.png

cphav_105

No_text_msg_count.JPG

cphav_105

I would but the website is freezing when i try to sign in.  However checked on another account and it appears to show correctly now.  It was about 3 or 4 days ago where I had to count.

Will verify the other accounts when I am able to log in.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@cphav_105 wrote:

Hi

When you log into self serve overview it should be there under add-ons, can you post a screen shot?(but remove personal details) ?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cphav_105 wrote:

Hi

I just changed over and it all shows down in the Add-On area in Overview.

Need Help? Let's chat.