cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is the public mobile store in Montreal,I want renewal my payment but not possible online

bokiboy7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please from yesterday I can not call and use my phone...I try renewalonline but not possible...I just received new credit cardv and when I try to change to do my payment ..FAILED

Can someone help me please,Thank you

5 REPLIES 5

@GinYVR wrote:

@bokiboy7You can find the Public Mobile booths' locations in Montreal via this annoucement.

However I think they are for account activation, I am not sure they can help you out with your problem as your issue has to be handled by a moderator.

Thanks for this post. I just found out that Montreal area now has 5 PM kiosks.

• Galeries D’Anjou (Montreal, Quebec)
  • Promenades Cathedrale (Montreal, Quebec)
  • Carrefour Angrignon (Lasalle, Quebec)
  • Place Vertu (Saint Laurent, Quebec)
  • Centre Laval (Laval, Quebec)

Perhaps it has something to do with competition with Fizz.

@bokiboy7  Staff there should at least be able to sell you vouchers to help get your service back up. Good luck Smiley Happy

bokiboy7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thank you

@GinYVR wrote:

@bokiboy7You can find the Public Mobile booths' locations in Montreal via this annoucement.

However I think they are for account activation, I am not sure they can help you out with your problem as your issue has to be handled by a moderator.

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@bokiboy7 wrote:

Please from yesterday I can not call and use my phone...I try renewalonline but not possible...I just received new credit cardv and when I try to change to do my payment ..FAILED

Can someone help me please,Thank you

Did you activate your card yet? 

Also, any CC I activated would make me do my first payment in a store at the terminal. It would not allow me to use it online or tap until I did so....

Good luck 🙂

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank

Here is a link for store locator.

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/store-locator

If you still need help then contact a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.