cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I leave my EMEI number

michellyman
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My daughter transferred me over to public mobile today and she got a call from Telus saying public mobile needed my EMEI number to complete the transfer. I can't access my voicemail (where she left the info) so where do I leave my EMEI number to them for them to finish my transfer?

3 REPLIES 3

@michellyman wrote:

My daughter transferred me over to public mobile today and she got a call from Telus saying public mobile needed my EMEI number to complete the transfer. I can't access my voicemail (where she left the info) so where do I leave my EMEI number to them for them to finish my transfer?

Usually, you can get this by dialing *#06#

I would consider using your old carrier's account number instead (unless that old carrier is Speakout or Petro Canada).

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@michellyman wrote:

@michellyman 

If you already did your activation then you will need to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team.

please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon

• Click The "?" at the bottom right corner.
    This connects to the Autobot Simon.
  • Type "Moderator" and follow the prompts to get to one.

(CLICK on the "account-specific" question and human and submit a ticket)
           Type a message describing the problem and post.

OR

if you are still having issues you can contact them directly using this Moderator_Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Cheers

GR
Mayor / Maire

@michellyman click on the question mark on the right hand side of the page and start a conversation with Simon the chat bot and the moderators will get back to you and help you with that

Need Help? Let's chat.