cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I find my sign up date?

harveyg
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Thought I should have gotten a loyalty reward when my account renewed yesterday but no reward. I would like to confirm my sign up date but can't find it in self serve. Where can I find it?

8 REPLIES 8

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@harveyg wrote:

Thanks. I found the Welcome email. Would be easier if it was in the self serve profile.

@harveyg, put the idea in Public Lab

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

harveyg

Thanks. I found the Welcome email. Would be easier if it was in the self serve profile.

@harveyg, nice!!  Might be time to message a MOD then and have them take a look.  My date is the same day I joined the forum so it is easy for me to find my start date.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

harveyg

I first signed for 30 days and then 4 x 90.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@harveyg, I don't think you will find that in self serve but you look at payment transactions.

Remember 4 90 day plans is only 360 days that is not a full year.  So you will probably see it on your next renewal

harveyg

I signed up over one year ago but the history only goes back to January 2017. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

You won't see the date in your self-serve account, but you can figure it out from Welcome Email you get when you activate or see the payment history for the first payment date.

Need Help? Let's chat.