cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When dialing 1519 area I am told that I do not have service. I can call other long distance areas

JCG
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

2 REPLIES 2

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Have you tried calling the number without the '1' in front of it? This may work provided you have unlimited Canadian calling. If this does not work try powering down your phone , going to your online account and clicking on " lost phone ". Wait for 30 minutes , log back into your online account and click on resume your service ( as though you found your lost phone ...even though your phone was never lost). Power up your phone and try the call again. Lastly if this does not work then try reaching out to the moderators. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@JCG , this looks like an account provisioning issue.  I suggest seeking moderator team assistance to reset the account.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.