cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What should I do if I forgot my login ID and password?

yanghao941le
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@yanghao941le  your login id is your email address.

If you have multiple, try the lost password with each email address you have.  If you get an error that address is not valid. If you go to the next step you found your email address   you can then continue the forgot password process.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@yanghao941le wrote:

@yanghao941le Contact moderators: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@yanghao941le , you might be able to find the login ID (email address) by trying to locate the welcome email from Public Mobile when you first activated.  With that information you can do a password reset.  If you are unable to get the email address, then you need to contact the moderator team for support.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.