cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What shall I do? I forgot my password and security question for my account.

miyawang
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was trying to pay my bill because I missed payment and my phone service was suspended.

I tried a few times to guess my password for account of publicmobile.ca but failed. I called *611 and found out my 4 digits pin for mobile phone. I tried this four digits pin on account of publicmobile.ca but failed. I don't know what shall I do?

I have an existing credit card in the account but that credit card was replaced by credit card company because of suspicious credit card fraud, so I can't pay the bill by credit card number in my account by calling *611.

3 REPLIES 3

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@miyawang

I see that the "Moderator_Team" account was added to the tags attached to your post.  FYI, the Moderator_Team account is still in the testing stage and is not yet reliable for requesting assistance.  It's best to send your private message to any of the named moderators listed in the link that @ShawnC13 provided.

Also, your account may need a password reset with the help of a moderator.  Since password resets are time-sensitive, and private messaging is the moderators' preferred communication channel, I recommend you turn on e-mail notifications for receipt of private messages in your community account.  To do this, go to Settings -> Preferences -> Private Messenger.  Tick the checkbox for "Receive email notifications for new private messages" and click save after making the change.

You definitely need to contact mod so they can manually fix the issue for you. Send a private msg.
Click on link as shawnc13 mentioned. You will see a mod team click on any name then scroll down all the way and click on send a private msg then explain your problem
Thanks"

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@miyawang, sorry to hear that you are having some issues.  Unfortunately you will need to pm a MOD and they are off until tomorrow morning now.You can find out how to contact them here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder... They will need your phone number and email and should be able to get you up and running.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.