cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is happening with this Auto Pay??

MissJEJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

This is the 3rd time this AUTOPAY has faulted resulting in my sons phone unusable.  The information is the same!  What is the problem??

5 REPLIES 5

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

This is another glitch that PM needs to resolve. They just resolved an issue with texting after use of a roaming plan. There are a few others as well. It's up to members to decide how to deal with the autopay issue.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Autopay can fail anywhere not just with public mobile, with any vendor.

My beef with it is that it doesn't notify me of the failure and I'm not given the grace period to fix it. 

As a result, through no fault of mine (both times I changed nothing and my credit company didn't decline it) I lose the service and have to hustle moderators for my rewards

My advice is to keep enough money on your account to cover for your plan

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@MissJEJ  Yeah, unfortunately, it's an ongoing problem, i.e. some people haven't ever had a problem with it, others have been here for years with no problem, and then it all of a sudden it rears its' ugly head, and still others have had several issues with autopay. As @gblackma  mentioned, some folks around here just make a point of going into their online accounts, a day or two ahead of their renewal date, and manually add the funds, to avoid the potential issue.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@MissJEJ wrote:

This is the 3rd time this AUTOPAY has faulted resulting in my sons phone unusable.  The information is the same!  What is the problem??

Sometimes, autopay doesn't work properly. In order to prevend such problems like yours, it is recommended to do manual payment even with enabled Autopay.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@MissJEJ it's problematic and seems not to like you. To reset your my account , login , manually apply payment and use the reactivate account option . In your case, I suggest logging in 2 days before your cycle is up and manually put the funds into your account.  3 times is unusual.

If you are unable to reset the account, contact the moderators. To contact them. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen . This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket 

@MissJEJ wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.