cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What improvements to PM self serve would be on your wishlist?

jlarocque96
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Mine: I want to be able to add multiple phone lines to one account. Each phone that you add you get an additional discount (just as if you referred yourself) I am sure we have all done that! 

9 REPLIES 9

cin7
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Add some security/verification options to prevent issues, e.g. SIM-jacking

my wish is for pm to implement a pin for the change sim function and to send emails and a text to notify customers of changes in the account

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech  did you use the ticketing system through the chat bot or a private message. The chat bot ticketing system is supposed to get rid of the need For verification

softech
Oracle
Oracle

another thing.. i am not sure why they don't put the "case open" from PM My Account (Self-Serve) .. instead.. you have to open the case from Community.. then their first reply from Mod usually is ask you to confirm you are the account owner.. To me, i think using Community to open ticket is already redundant.  have the first reply from Mod to verify your identity is another couple hours delay.  

If you can open a ticket from PM My account directly, you can add the account identification step when you open the case.  That saved the effort for everyone..

JK8
Mayor / Maire

Mine would be:

- To be able to change the username (email) in self service yourself

- Fix autopay so it does not fail.

- Get rid of the plan expired status during renewals. This is confusing to customers.

- Make buying an add on a one step process and not two.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Merging accounts would be a huge undertaking that I just don't see happening at all.  The way the brand is set up, I am not sure that it necessarily makes sense to merge accounts.  Speeding up the self serve and fixing bugs like renewal failures would go a further than multiple line accounts.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@jlarocque96 wrote:

Mine: I want to be able to add multiple phone lines to one account. Each phone that you add you get an additional discount (just as if you referred yourself) I am sure we have all done that! 

i agree.. one account multiple lines would be best way.. it's kinda confusing if you try to bring your whole family onto PM and if you are the only one managing it.. like who wants to logon to 6 accounts monthly to confirm the billing

but i guess.. to make it work.. you will have to have one billing.. cos if not.. the PM Community Credit or other credit will be confusing (as to which line it will apply the amount to)

Go back to your question..

1. i guess a proper PDF invoice would be nice.  I think so people asked before as they need to expense it somehow but right now, there is no proper "bill" available to be download

2. I guess they should combine PM account and Community into the same logon. It is confusing now... I made the mistake in the beginning that I used 2 different emails, 1 for PM account and 1 for Community.  Not sure why they don't just use "single" email sign-on for both

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @jlarocque96 

I like the way you think.   I recently asked a similar inquiry - wondering why the account field was a pull-down, thinking perhaps it might have once been an option to have more than one account per login.

There's nothing stopping you from being the referral for others in your own, or extended, family.

Keep on posting!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.