cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: MY CELL PHONE WAS STOLEN, I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT IT WON'T ACCEPT MY EMAIL WHAT DO I DO

Press forgot password and go from there

Oracle

Re: MY CELL PHONE WAS STOLEN, I CAN'T LOG IN TO MY ACCOUNT IT WON'T ACCEPT MY EMAIL WHAT DO I DO

@ravi_georgian wrote:

Press forgot password and go from there

That is still broken Smiley Frustrated

I am not a mod. Do not send me private message with your personal info.

New Here? - Check out Knowledge Base Articles to learn more about Public Mobile.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: LOST or STOLEN Handsets, What to do Guide

Set up auto pay

@makkahn28 wrote:

If you have LOST your HANDSET, OR, your HANDSET was STOLEN, LOG INTO YOUR SELF-SERVE, Then click the Plans and Add-ons toggle, then look for the LOST/STOLEN Phone Toggle, and follow instructions to SUSPEND your ACCOUNT to PREVENT others from USING your LOST/STOLEN Handset.

ALSO, YOU SHOULD DE-LIST Your CREDIT CARD/ Visa/MC Debit to prevent further unauthorized action

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: LOST or STOLEN Handsets, What to do Guide

@jessicca wrote:

Set up auto pay

@makkahn28 wrote:

If you have LOST your HANDSET, OR, your HANDSET was STOLEN, LOG INTO YOUR SELF-SERVE, Then click the Plans and Add-ons toggle, then look for the LOST/STOLEN Phone Toggle, and follow instructions to SUSPEND your ACCOUNT to PREVENT others from USING your LOST/STOLEN Handset.

ALSO, YOU SHOULD DE-LIST Your CREDIT CARD/ Visa/MC Debit to prevent further unauthorized action

@jessicca you should start a new threads, you will able to get more help, report your phone is lost, suspend your account right away, removed you CC from the account 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: What do I do if my phone is lost or stolen?

Hi, I previously lost my phone so suspended my public mobile account. I then brought a new phone and got a new public mobile SIM card. I followed the steps below and added the new SIM card number. I brought a voucher from London drugs and called *611 and topped up. My account now says I have $43 of credit but that my account is still suspended. I tried adding another top up but it would not allow me to (nor do I reallly want to). 

How do I get my service working again!? 

Thanks! 

Mayor / Maire

@Rachel92 wrote:

Hi, I previously lost my phone so suspended my public mobile account. I then brought a new phone and got a new public mobile SIM card. I followed the steps below and added the new SIM card number. I brought a voucher from London drugs and called *611 and topped up. My account now says I have $43 of credit but that my account is still suspended. I tried adding another top up but it would not allow me to (nor do I reallly want to). 

Thanks! 

@Rachel92

The "stupid" question first: Did you actually unsuspend the service once you put in your new sim?

If yes, try to go through the lost / found sequence again (with a couple of minutes between the two steps. It hopefully resets your service.

Mayor / Maire

@Rachel92 wrote:

Thanks! 

@Rachel92 did you do this part? (specifically the part I bolded)

@Lachlan_M wrote:

You can order a new SIM card by sending us an email via Contact Us link. Please follow this article to see how you can order SIM card. Once you receive your new SIM card, you can change the SIM card number on your account via Self Serve by going to Plan and Add-ons > Change SIM card number and resume your service by going to Plan and Add-ons > Lost/Stolen Phone > Resume Service.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Yeah and every time I do that, it takes me to the payment page but a message at the top says if your account has been suspended but if have added payment please ignore this message

Hi guys, I am still having problems, does anyone have the number for public mobile? 

Mayor / Maire

@Rachel92

Unless you are a legacy customer, there is no phone number ot call.  You will need to contact moderator for more assistance.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please include in the private message your phone number, your account number and PIN code