cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website down?

doerayme
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not log into the self serve website to pay my bill.  It seems to be down.  Am I the only one having this issue?

13 REPLIES 13

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Leaving 

Fine on my end on both chrome and firefox.

Leaving
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The Public Mobile home page/website is down and not one person has posted about it (til now).

Amazing! 😕

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

The self serve is a little slow today but otherwise is working.  Must be still recovering from the blank page problem.  

@Rlbrns wrote:

It says the website is back up and it seems to be working but my payment keeps getting rejected despite having sufficient funds. Any ideas?

Hi @Rlbrns if there is enough funds in your account to cover your plan payment, then you should not have any problems.  Go to your self serve account and just click Reactivate.

Plan Expired - Reactivate Current Plan - Disregard.png

As already suggested above, before you log on to your account, clear your browsing history, cache and cookies, then reboot.  If needed, go incognito as some customers found this helpful.

I hope this helps.

Happy Holidays! 🎄🎄🎄

@sparrow3 wrote:

I experienced the same issue. Now the website is up and running. I just activated this morning, then the self serve website was down.

I just want to verified with my account, now I did it.

Good luck!

Have a nice day!

Hi @sparrow3 nice to hear that your self serve account is now set.

Welcome to Public Mobile and Happy Holidays!  🎄🎄🎄

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Rlbrns wrote:

It says the website is back up and it seems to be working but my payment keeps getting rejected despite having sufficient funds. Any ideas?

Restart your browser in private mode and try again.

popping

@sparrow3 wrote:

I experienced the same issue. Now the website is up and running. I just activated this morning, then the self serve website was down.

Good luck!

Have a nice day!

Welcome to PM and enjoy your saving with PM.

Rlbrns

sparrow3

Good luck!

Have a nice day!

No problem in Toronto 1pm

popping

Self-serve portal is working now. 

IDK whether it will stay up...

@doerayme wrote:

I can not log into the self serve website to pay my bill.  It seems to be down.  Am I the only one having this issue?

Yes, there are currently issues. I would wait a little and try again later. If you need to pay immediately, some other options are to purchase a voucher at a retail store or online from places such as recharge.com or ding.com.  Payment vouchers can be applied to your account through *611, as as @Anonymous was mentioning, using yoru credit card if there is one saved in your Public Mobile account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@doerayme wrote:

Yes it seems to be. You can make payment using a pre-registered payment card or vouchers both in the 611 service or Instant Top-up at some stores.

Need Help? Let's chat.