cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher payment

Mosmyl
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Payed for minutes $15.00 but didn't get the minutes what happened how do I fix it

5 REPLIES 5

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Hi @Mosmyl 

What kind if minutes sure you trying to get.

If it's add-on, after putting money in your account you can make the purchase of particular add-on

If monthly plan minutes, you can contact mods and ask them to renew you early. My advice is to purchase $5 add-on, it's cheaper and will last you longer, they stay on your account until you use them all up

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mosmyl wrote:

Payed for minutes $15.00 but didn't get the minutes what happened how do I fix it

Vouchers are not minutes. Nor is Public Mobile pay-as-you-go.

Vouchers are a method of payment to add funds into your account. Then you do something with those added funds like buying add-ons or letting the system renew your plan.

metropublic
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Mosmyl  Since you paid just repeat the process to add the add-on into your account.

@Mosmyl 

Are you trying to renew your $15 plan? Or have you run out of calling minutes for that plan? You can purchase the $5/500min add on that will just stay on your account until you use it up. It will supplement your $15 plan minutes. Then follow @Triguy advice .

Or did your renewal fail and you are trying to pay for it and get your services going again?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Purchasing add-ons are a two step process.  You need to add the add-on.

To purchase Add-Ons using your Self-Serve account, follow these steps:

1. Click on ‘Purchase Add- Ons’ on the Overview tab and scroll down to the Add-On calculator.
  2. Click the plus sign (+) to add and the minus sign (-) to remove selected Add-ons.
  3. When you’ve added all your desired Add-Ons, click ‘Buy Add-Ons’ or ‘Make a Payment’ below the calculator:
    • You will see ‘Make a Payment’ instead of ‘Buy Add-Ons’ if there are not enough funds in your account to make the purchase.
    • If you don’t have sufficient funds to purchase the Add-Ons, you will be asked to make a one-time payment equal to the price of the Add-On, less your current available funds. Click ‘Submit’, then ‘Go back’: now the button below the calculator will say ‘Buy Add-Ons’.
  4. Select ‘Confirm my purchase’, and you’re off to the races!
Need Help? Let's chat.