cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail Limit

evilgabbie
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there an Addon to increase my voicemail inbox limit ?  I work sales and 10 messages isn't enough.  Please advise.  Thank you !

7 REPLIES 7

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I've just had a look at Fongo.  Quite cool.  You could forward your calls there when they're about to be sent to PM voicemail.  People will record their message in Fongo's voicemail which will then send you an email with an attached audio file containing the caller's voice message.  You can listen to it from your email box or you can go to Fongo's visual voicemail interface where you will see the list of voicemails left by callers and listen to them in any order you wish, save them, delete them...  Certainly worth taking a look at.  I may have missed some downsides though, so be sure to do your homework before you go that way Smiley Very Happy

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@evilgabbie wrote:

Is there an Addon to increase my voicemail inbox limit ?  I work sales and 10 messages isn't enough.  Please advise.  Thank you !

Since it's for work you might want to check out a service that will allow you to receive voicemail via email like youmail.com and voip.ms.

JaimeLaPizza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Call fowarding could help, maybe.

It has different options: 

Type of Call Forwarding

What it Does

How to Enable

How to Disable

Unconditional

Redirects all incoming calls to another number.

Dial ‘*21*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

Dial ‘#21#’

Busy

Forwards incoming calls to another number when the line is in use.

Dial ‘*67*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

Dial ‘#67#’

Not Reachable

Redirects incoming calls when your phone is unable to take a call.

Dial ‘*62*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

Dial ‘#62#’

No Reply

Redirects incoming calls when nobody answers.

Dial ‘*61*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

Dial ‘#61#’

Variable

Redirects incoming calls after the call has not been answered for a specified period of time.

Dial ‘*004*’ + ten-digit phone number + ‘#’ + SEND

Dial ‘#004#’

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@evilgabbie wrote:

From my research the limit is 10 voicemails up to 5 minutes long each. Once you hit 10, it deletes the oldest. This is across all plans

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No there is not. 

You could forward your missed calls to fongo.com (free Canadian number) they have a visual voicemail type interface. Not sure the vm limits there though. 

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@evilgabbie wrote:

No, I don't believe there is an add-on for voicemail inbox limit. However, as @Anonymous has pointed out, there might be services you could use to supplement the 10 message limit.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@evilgabbie wrote:

No.

There are external voicemail services you can use though.

Need Help? Let's chat.