cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voice Mail Suddenly Stopped Working

alfano456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Last week I noticed I had a voice mail message.   I try and access it and it is completely blank...I dialed my number (from my phone) to access it that way - still the same thing.    Can anyone help with this? 

2 REPLIES 2

alfano456
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm embarassed about this one.... I'm in IT and my first response to people is to reboot....well..... after days of this not working I decided to try that and that worked. LOL

Actually it is my wife's phone..... we just realized calls weren't going out or she wasn't recieving them either.   She is not a heavy user of her phone, so it took a bit to realize this.   Texts were working.

So.... anyone else if you ever have an odd problem, power off the phone and power it back on before you post here!

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@alfano456 wrote:

Last week I noticed I had a voice mail message.   I try and access it and it is completely blank...I dialed my number (from my phone) to access it that way - still the same thing.    Can anyone help with this? 

@alfano456What happens if you use a different phone, call your number does it go to voicemail? Are other people still able to leave you new voicemails?

if using a different number and it goes to your voicemail hit * and see if you can access it (from the other phone)

Use a different phone and call 16475804001 and listen to the directions, can you access it that way?

Need Help? Let's chat.